Monday, December 4, 2006

Early Christmas Present

My hubby just gave me an early christmas present. Yipeee!!! A 1999 Mazda Millenia vehicle. I love it! It looks kinda the same as the car that I didn't get. But much better! It has more goodies than the other vehicles that we saw and still can afford. It's power everything! I can't wait to get on the road with it. Love the sound system! It got BOSE stereo. It's the color that I like too, Gold. Very Elegant looking. Tan leather interior. Heated seats, AMB switch, Power seats, steering, tilt and windows. And a lot more, have to explore, it got lots of buttons there. Honey knows what I like. Now, what I need is a navigation system so I wont get lost!

Honey's so sweet I thought we won't get it if we can't haggle for the price. But he surprise me when he said okay. Mwwwaaahhhh... Love yah honey! Time to job hunt again!

No comments: