Thursday, November 30, 2006

Get a Job

This is the answer to my boredom and not to mention financial woes. Reading books and browsing the net grows old already. Well, obviously if I start working I wont have plenty of time to do a blog. It's just that I've already applied and it all gets frustrating because I haven't got hired yet. If there are employers that are interested to hire me I can't go because I don't have a car also. We're looking for a good bargain but still works well and we don't want to pay monthlies on it. Another thing is, its too far for my husband to drive me all day if I accepted some of the offers. They've been telling me that I need to be more patient because finding a job really takes time. I know that and I understand that but we've got bills to pay and it just get on my nerves especially if people keep asking you, "Have you found a job yet?" or "Are you working now?". Been trying to read the book my brother in law gave me about getting my resume be notice. And I hope I will get a job soon!

No comments: