Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I took the plunge!!!

I dont really know why, I guess its boredom and not much else to do that I created this blog. Im not into this stuff and never plan on making one...but I thought: oohh what the hell, I might as well take the plunge and make one, lots of people have it and I observe its kind of a outlet to vent some steam or just share your day or opinion on something. I'll just call this my online diary. Hehe

I'm still new to this so I'll make it short. Today started out find. My honey's back at work. Hopefully he wont have a relapse. I still want us to go to the doctor for follow up though. Im praying that what he is feeling is not serious. Anyway, Im thinking what I should cook for dinner. Yes, I can now cook. Haha Imagine that. Hmm..Maybe a beef. Okay folks till next. Gotta see what's inside the pantray.

No comments: