Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Penguins!

I just remember a couple weekends ago on Nov 18, we went to see Happy Feet! Me and my hubby were waiting for this to hit the threater for a long while now. And Im glad to say that I really love the story very much! Mumbles is sooo cute especially when he was still a kid and when he dances. I dont particulary like when he got older though, he looks weird. I got sad when he got captured I thought that was the end of the movie. I was so down...
But everything end up well. When the makers used real people there, it makes it soo real that it makes me wonder if penguins do really dances like that! Haha Before this movie I also like the Madagascar's penguins. Hubby got me a penguin stuff toy when we went to DisneyWorld in Florida. He is sooo cute. Love it! It's one of our "babies".

No comments: