Sunday, June 24, 2007

I WON!!! :) Yipeee...

I think it was the month of May when me and my husband went to Kroger to buy our groceries and I saw some entry forms for Bud Gift Card sweepstakes. I was skeptical of course but half of me was also hopeful that maybe, just maybe I'll get lucky this time around. I like getting stuff for free so I also enter into that stuff online and do some online contest too.


I've been deligently sending my mail-in entries for that Kroger sweepstakes since May and just last week I got a package from UPS. I forgot about it even, and I didn't know what I'm getting and just gave my signature to received it.


I was so shock, surprise and very happy to get a congratulations letter with an enclosed prize of $250 worth of Gift Card. This will help us a lot on our groceries. And of course we already spend it on food and gas.


Thank you Lord, Anheuser-Busch and Kroger! This is the best gift we had.

5 comments:

Carlota said...

wow congrats! you are a lucky one!

Sheila said...

hi, this is kikoshei from GT. Good for you at nanalo ka, sana ako rin :)

Sheila said...

good for you! sana ako din manalo :)

rainbow said...

Thanks guys...Havent really open my blog for a long time now. Hehe :)

rainbow said...

Hi sheila, enter lang ng enter ng contest. Mananalo ka din. ;)