Sunday, June 10, 2007

Novels

They said that after you got a boyfriend or a husband, reading romance novel will not give you much of an appeal since you're living in your own romance. But I dont find that true. I still fancy reading romance novels and it still gives me the joy I get everytime I finish a story. Eventhough you'll know most of the ending will have a happy ending I still love to read all of it. As they say, it's not the destination; it's the journey that matters most. And every one of them has it's own beautiful and unique story to share to it's readers.


I especially love Judith McNaughts books second is Jude Deveraux books. I started reading when I was in High School. I read pocketbooks like Sweet Valley Kids, then Sweet Vally High, Sweet Dreams, Harlequin and so on. I happened upon Jude and Judith when my friend and classmate suggested them to me since her sister are into novel too. That's when I got hook. The book cost me Php99.00 pesos at that time then it went up until it cost me 400 to 500 pesos a book. So I buy them use. My selves got a lot of books on them now, I could even make my own bookstore. My husband always tease me about it, like selling my books. But I don't want too. That's my precious books. Hehe


Anyway, I wrote this because I was wondering why Judith McNaught books haven't been made into a movie. They should do some film on it because she's got a lot of pretty nice plot on every books. They made other's book into a movie, why not McNaught right? I would love to see it on screen, I wish they make one soon.

No comments: